Am 1. Dezember 2015 veröffentlichte DICE einen ersten Patch für Star Wars Battlefront der diverse Fehler behoben hat, der Patch gilt für PC, PS4 und Xbox One.
Hier die Patch-Notes:
Miscellaneous Updates and Tweaks:
- Added a pre-round to all game modes
- Fixed a graphical glitch on the speeder bike when FoV is set to 110 and the player uses boost
- Fixed a stuttering issue with Starfighters when initiating evasive maneuvers
- Fixed a glitch with the Transport ship in the Imperial Victory outro
- Made miscellaneous adjustments to hero spawn points
- Made adjustments to AI spawn points for Missions
- Updated the Heroes vs. Villains screen wipe to work as intended when spawning in as a soldier
- Adjusted the pre-round timer and objective placement to avoid overlapping text
- Fixed a bug that caused the ‘Reset to default’ option when using a touch pad gesture to now restore those settings properly.
- Added a visibility option for chat, including the ability to toggle the option in game using H
- Chat has been added to the end of round screen, but can still be disabled in the in-game lobby and via the normal menu option
- Adjusted how the game recommends game modes to new players
- Made adjustments to avoid parts of vehicles floating around in-game after being destroyed
- Made adjustments to how the game reacts to a mouse being out of a specific region on the UI
- Spread out spawn points more and added a few new locations across multiple maps and modes
- Moved and adjusted some pick-ups as their locations were not ideal for both teams.
- Adjusted miscellaneous loading screen and Game Mode tiles
- Female AI will now have female death screams when killed
- Fixed an issue with the Airspeeders playing the boost audio two times when activated
- Modes with GNK Droids and snow now have foot step audio
- Adjusted the ‘Impressed’ Emote to work as intended
- Adjusted how audio works when a headset is unplugged and plugged back in to a PC
- Many audio adjustments have been applied to materials, events, music, and VO
- Changed the visibility of the rank-up if you’re in the process of tow cabling an AT-AT
- Made adjustments to how parties are handled within matchmaking
- Made adjustments to object collisions across multiple maps
- Video options should not get constantly applied each time a user goes into video options
- Optimized how some vehicles are drawn into view for players
- Luke Skywalker now holds his weapon properly while sprinting
- Dead characters will no longer have glowing edges
- Fixed an issue preventing AT-ST’s from fall properly when dying
- Vehicles should shake and move unpredictably when hit by missiles
- Made adjustments on Missions so players can get the ‘Hard Star’ on Master Difficulty
- ION and Torpedoes now shoot with the correct speed at all velocities instead of being based on Starfighters start speed
- Tweaked Han Solo’s Lucky shot so it does proper damage against vehicles
- Fixed bug where speeder bike crosshairs could get stuck if you died in it
- Fixed bug where spawning on a player that is activating a Hero card could cause visual issues
- Fixed bug where the Millennium Falcon and Slave I did not get a shorter replenish when picking up a vehicle pickup
- Fixed a bug where Darth Vader was not outlined by Scan Ping
- Darth Vader’s and Luke Skywalker’s lock on now aborts if line of sight is removed or distance is too far
- Improved Blaster Cannon yaw and pitch restriction to allow more turning
- Exploding barrels now gives correct damage information in both Missions and Multiplayer
- Fixed a bug where players could shoot several fake, non-damage giving, projectiles in Starfighters
- Improved Emperor Palpatine’s force lightning to do proper damage on the legs of soldiers on a slope
- The proper image will be shown when your killed by Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader’s Lightsaber and Emperor Palpatine’s force lightning.
- Fixed a bug where Luke Skywalker’s Force Dash didn’t always damage heroes in Mission Hero Battles.
- Legacy controls added for flying and ground vehicles
- Xbox One Legacy controls fixed
- Fixed a bug where being killed by the R5-D4 droid wouldn’t show the correct killer and image
- Boba Fett can fly again with his jet pack after being hit by Luke Skywalker.
Walker Assault Updates and Tweaks:
- Removed AT-AT player control on Outpost Beta for final uplinks
- Removed TIE interceptors for Imperials on Outpost Beta final uplinks
- Removed TIE interceptors for Imperials on SoroSuub Centroplex final uplinks
- Moved rebel vehicle pickups closer to their spawns on all maps.
- AT-AT’s can no longer kill players once taken down by an Airspeeder
- Fixed an issue with the camera view when performing a tow-cable take down
- Adjusted HUD overlays to avoid overlaps
- Fixed an issue preventing users from being able to use E-web repeating blaster if a Blaster cannon is deployed near it
- UI now shows correct progress on Sullust
Supremacy Updates and Tweaks:
- Players are now unable to exploit capture points in Supremacy
- Adjusted control points so that they can’t be captured when time runs out
- Dark areas lit up slightly across maps
- Fixed overly bright snow piles
Drop Zone Updates and Tweaks:
- Made adjustments to timers so both teams have the proper amount of time to pull off a win
- First pod will now land between the 2 teams instead of being random
Blast Updates and Tweaks:
- Fixed a bug where the player did not always die when falling down the bridge on Hoth
Fighter Squadron Updates and Tweaks:
- Fixed a bug where a match conclusion of “Draw” displayed „Victory“ for both teams
Hero Hunt Updates and Tweaks:
- Fixed a bug where a player dying 1 second before becoming a hero could get stuck in a black screen
- Fixed an issue when the hero and the killer died by the same grenade, the hero did not spawn in the correct team
Weapon. Gadgets, and Star Card Tweaks:
- Explosive Shot damage decreased by 50%.
- Damage increased against Starfighters from normal blasters.
- Impact grenade radius decreased (3 to 2.5m)
- Impact damage decreased for surrounding players (from 130 to 100)
- Barrage fuse time has been increased (from 0.5-1 to 2-2.25)
- Barrage full damage radius decreased with 0.5 meters.
- Barrage maximum damage decreased from 55 to 50.
- Impact damage tweaked from 100 to 90.
- Personal Shield syncing improved to make sure the visuals and gameplay functions matches.
- Homing Shot range tweaked from 200 to 160
- Blinding a player using the Flash Grenade now gives a hit marker indication.